"Splatch" from above  

Posted by Sumantra

So couple of day back I was sitting on my desk staring like a zombie at my laptop waiting for somebody to pop up on G-Talk. All of a sudden I hear "splatch" just outside my window. Was it a monkey? The alums had spoken about this bunch of monkeys who had come into the campus once. I carefully moved the curtain aside to see the offending object. And what did I find? It was a diaper which had apparently fallen from the skies. A soiled diaper, as a matter of fact.

Now I am no stranger to soiled diapers thanks to Arya. I have had my fair share of taking them off & putting them back on a child who prefers equilibrium i.e. he refuses to have his clothes taken off & once they are off he refuses to put them back on. So me, my baby & his diapers are stories of daily struggle.

What pissed me off was why do you have to throw the diaper out of the window. The studio above me should be a mirror image of mine & in that case I know that they should have enough dustbins available. Why can't they have put the damn thing in one of them, I ask.

Surprisingly the usually super efficient ISB cleaning crew has not spotted the offending piece as yet. Is it due to the fact that it's on the backside of the SV or do they have a personal vendetta against me? I would like to think it's not the latter.

This entry was posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments