Man oh man....  

Posted by Sumantra

It's been about a week since I landed here. I am blown away by this place. No, seriously. The place is to be seen to be believed. I mean, this place is freaking amazing. In India can you have a place like this? If you had asked me before coming here the only thing I would have said is a BIG NO.

But dude.....I am really really lost for words. I really do not have the skills to put this down on a piece of paper. I hope to upload some pics with one my later blogs. That will probably give everybody a better idea of what this place is like.

An easy way to have an initial idea is to go through http://isb.edu/Campustour/. I hope to give the place a different perspective through my pictures.

Last saturday onwards we're having the orientation week. It's killing. The Class of 2008 basically organizes the orientation which is part of hand-holding & part-informative. It's starting from about 9 in the morning & goes on till about 9-10 on an average. And then there are the PARTIES. Man....does this place know how to partyyyyyyyyyy............It's been like 7 days since we came here....& there's already been 3 of them....
1) A normal regular dance party which went on till 3.30 in the morning
2) A get to know get-together....more normal times...upto 2 at night
3) Bollywood theme party.....ended at freaking 5 am in the morning
And I don't know how we're manging this but we were in class at 9.45 sharp!!!!! Oh man....life is so difficult....

Coming on the party drift we have realised what is THE religion at ISB....beer. Erm, did I say it's in the Top 20 B-schools in the world. Whatever it is....beer is always available. Party...beer, but obviously. Tennis...beer, football...beer, night cricket...beer, still okie dokie. But group activity & beer.....BRING IT ON, DUDE....

I think that's enough for one post. We have the sports finals today....will write about that in my next post along with the Section thing....

This entry was posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments