My baby...  

Posted by Sumantra


I miss you son. I want to watch you totter & crawl. I want to watch you smile your 6 teeth at me. I want to see you reach your hands up so that I can pick you up in my arms. I want to watch your joy when I come home in the evening. I want to feel you keeping your head on my shoulder when I try to put you to sleep. I want to watch you sleep in the arms of your mother. I want to watch you wake up in the morning. I want to see you move your fingers & laugh when I sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.


I would give anything to see you now. Hold you, spin you above my head, smother you with hugs & kisses. Be good baby. Baba will come back soon.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments