Offer accepted  

Posted by Sumantra

I finally sent the money today. 2 Lacs is a lot of money but hopefully the payback will be more than worth it.
Accepted the offer in the online system also. There is a strange kind of relief now. A new journey is about to start but today also signalled the end of the journey towards ISB started about 7 months back.
My decision to apply this year, like so many other decisions of my life, was based on impulse. But the good thing was that this time I made sure that I took this to its logical conclusion and did not give up midway thinking it's not worth the effort.
That I believe is my biggest learning from this entire episode.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments