Re-entry  

Posted by Sumantra

Why was I away for so long? There have been so many times when I felt inclined to write but somehow that final urge was just not there. Funny actually, considering I quite enjoy writing. I even thought that I'll forget writing down things just so that 10 years down the line I could open the blog and relive my year at this place.

Well, very clearly all that never happened. Result being that there were 1000's of things to write about, small funny stuff which I'll probably forget over time. Sad that. Hopefully I'll be able to be a little more enthu these final few days.

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 08, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments