Blog look....Redux  

Posted by Sumantra

Ok, so the look changes again. Hopefully this time I'll not have the stupid photobucket issue again. While it's fun to change the template it's really irritating to redo all the widgets and put in links etc all over again. Surely, the geeks should have found out a way to import the old widgets into the new template.

I asked SH to check out the look and he said it looks "Floydish". He asked whether I wanted such a look. I said anything Floydish is game on for me. Actually, the denim look seemed more in the line of retro types to me. Told him so and before you knew it the talk turned to cowboys and then cowgirls and then hot pants & foam when we thought it was prudent to put our wild imaginations to a stop.

All said & done, I like the look. I think the double columns on the right look better than having columns on both sides. Feedback is earnestly solicited.

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments