Sigh.......  

Posted by Sumantra

I wish life was easier. I wish things were less hectic. I wish I could sit back & enjoy this one glorious year.

6 months have passed (almost). The next 6 will also pass by in a whiz and we'll be out of here. I wish I had more time in my hands. Maybe not for studies, in fact, definitely not for studies. But just to enjoy this one year, get to know these wonderful guys better, do something more tangible (I don't know what that is).

I wish...I wish...I wish...

Sigh.....

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I think I would like to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY here instead :) :) :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
........

:)