Not again...  

Posted by Sumantra

Ok, so term 4 end terms are from tomorrow. I really don't know how we are expected to prepare for 4 papers with only 1 day available between end of classes & the exam.

The thing which is worse are the subjects. 3 theoretical subjects, with hundreds of pages of reading and for which I do not find either the conviction or the desire to study. Sadly, the other paper, which I really want to study is so damn hard that no matter how hard I work nothing seems to penetrate in.

Ah, well.....I guess these things happen. So the only way to handle it is just say that I care shit for all this crap. We'll handle things as & when they come....

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments