State of bliss  

Posted by Sumantra


So I am in this state of zen right now. Sometime during the day, I had this sudden realisation - there is absolutely no hope. Things from then on looked distinctly positive. I guess it's just the way you look at things that defines your mood and sense of well being. Now I am not an ambitious person. I like my daily rounds of chit-chat, I like good food, I like good liqour....it doesn't take much to make me happy. All I wanted is to be on the correct side of the median. Just above the class average was my initial target. Ah....well. All that's going on in my head is - Floyd and "I......have become....Comfortably Numb".

Added to that is my sleep deprivation. I don't sleep more than 4 hours these days....what I do is a different matter. So this results in the inevitable outcome - I sleep in class. The fever seems to be actually catching up. In just under 3 weeks, the number of people who have accepted this truth has gone up exponentially. When in doubt.....go to sleep. I remember my school days when if you fell asleep in class you had to stand outside the class holding your ears or kneeling down or some other equally embarassing punishment. God bless ISB....they allow us to sleep in peace. The only thing that remains to be done is to take pictures of these sleeping beauties.

Luckily I have only 2 papers in the mid terms. What this means is that a sizeable population will land up in my studio tomorrow evening to revise (or learn!) accountancy. I hope to raid the LRC & grab hold of some DVD's tomorrow. It's been quite some time since I have chilled out. Actually....it's been only about 5 days, but that seems to be a distant memory.

This Saturday we'll probably have one big bash. I guess most of the people (apart from the family guys) will turn up. 3 members of my study group, including me, has a simple ambition. Drink the whole night & sleep the entire Sunday. Sounds fun....Actually our plan is to start from early evening. SD has a bottle of Blender's Pride stocked in his quad. All we need to do is to land up with our own glasses.

But first, we need to get tomorrows messy business out of the way.

The picture on top is what I had spammed to my Section last night. People seemed to like it :D

Ciao...

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

:D :D How does it feel post the midterms?? :) I still have Accounts but somehow feel like the weekend has begun already!! Hmm.. I had the same ambition of being right above the median :( Doesn't look like my humble need is going to be rewarded :(

It feels good. Picked up a DVD from the LRC :).

Which one?? I'm waiting for the term break :( When's the next post coming???

don't remember...probably a fistfull of dollars :)
next post should be in a day or two...i'm feeling sort of lazy...