Back to blogging  

Posted by Sumantra

I have been away for some time. Mostly due to the fact that I have been quite busy with winding up my activities and also partly due to the fact that my broadband at home has conked off. I should also mention that I have been LAZY.

Hopefully I'll get back on a much more regular routine from now on.

ISB is just around the corner. I intend to dutifully write about all that transpires there apart from my normal random posts and updates about Arya.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Hey Sumantra...Wish u all the luck for ur future and it had been a great time with you.

Be in Touch

Nitin Saxena, PwC
9811843212

Thanks Nitin...it's been a pleasure..