And we're off...  

Posted by Sumantra

Mid terms finished a few hours back. As far as exams go, this was pretty ok. Only time will tell, whether I am on the mark or not. I thought that my stats exams were also ok...and look where it has left me.

Anyways, the good thing is that I'm pushing off for a weekend holiday. 9 of us from Sec E are going to Hampi. We take the bus tonight & will be back by train on Monday morning. Luckily, our classes are in the afternoon, so we'll be back with plenty of time to spare!

Apparently, in the last batch, the earliest when anybody pushed off was after core terms....and here we're only in the middle of Term 2. Well, any achievement is there just so that somebody can come along & improve on it. On that note, I'll leave for the day. Full update on the trip once we get back. Apparently there is a sort of hippie village near Hampi. Something tells me that this trip would be good fun!

Cheers

This entry was posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I so agree with you on the Stats part...
and for Hampi, I am sure the Vijayanagara town is going to have a lot to offer! Have fun!